Monday, March 8, 2010

Mega Man 10

So recently, CAPCOM released a brand new Mega Man game on Nintendo's Wii console. For fans of the Mega Man series video games, these recent Mega Man titles are all brand new games (8 new robots, 8 new weapons, and tons of suprises) but remain stuck in perma-retro classic jump and shoot 8-bit side-scrolling glory! If you are a Mega Man fan, you already understand.

In my current exitement over this new game, I remembered that about 15 years ago I (as a young fledgling artist) had created my own game's worth of Dr. Wily's evil robots! Yes 8 robots drawn, as best as I could, to match the unique style of the cartoon/robot world that these games portrayed. So presenting in the following post....Jacob Greenawalt's 8 Mega Man Robots, circa 1995!!!

You don't have to pretend to be excited, I'll be okay :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment